Why Pennsylvania’s marriage database needs to be updated

In the spring of 2012, a couple with a simple idea in mind walked into a local county courthouse in Harrisburg and told a judge that they were expecting their first child.

A judge, according to the couple, agreed.

It wasn’t clear exactly when the couple was expecting the child, but they told the judge they hoped to get married in October 2013.

A couple’s marriage is a legal contract.

When it fails, it’s not a marriage.

The couple filed a notice of intent with the county clerk in September 2013, but it wasn’t until October, when a judge ruled the couple could have their wedding performed outside the county.

A county clerk, according a state law, is responsible for enforcing the law.

But a county clerk is not required to issue licenses, so the couple decided to go ahead with the ceremony anyway.

“They wanted us to go,” the woman told me, adding that they wanted to make sure the judge didn’t find that they broke the law by marrying outside of the county when they weren’t legally wed.

The clerk didn’t issue the license, so they went to the clerk of probate, who wrote in the county’s marriage license that the couple’s wedding had been delayed because of the marriage license.

The woman’s husband filed a complaint with the Pennsylvania Commission on Judicial Conduct and the state Attorney General’s office, which has jurisdiction over probate cases.

A few months later, the Attorney General announced it was investigating the case.

On Monday, March 17, 2016, the AG’s office announced that it would be reviewing the case and determining if it was within its jurisdiction to pursue prosecution.

The case will then be forwarded to the state Supreme Court, which could determine if a conviction is warranted.

The AG’s Office says it was reviewing the information it received and will consider whether to file charges.

“This is an unusual situation,” an attorney for the AG told me.

“We would expect a criminal prosecution to be brought and we have to take into account all the circumstances of the case.”

I reached out to the AG to ask how many people the AG had reached out with, whether it was the same number of people who filed complaints with the AG, and whether they had any recommendations as to what they could do to make the situation better.

The Attorney General said that the AG is not currently reviewing the complaint and that it will take “appropriate actions” if it finds that there are criminal violations.

The office also said that it has not yet opened a criminal investigation into the matter.

I contacted the AG and told him that I had found a number of complaints that are related to the probate case.

The attorney said that, based on the information I had gathered, the office would look into the case further.

“I think that if there was criminal wrongdoing, it would have been brought to the attention of the attorney general,” he said.

I reached the AG out to ask whether he would comment on the case, and he said he would not.

I also reached out for comment from the Attorney Generals office.

“The AG has not made any determinations about whether to pursue a criminal case,” an AG spokesperson told me in an email.

A spokesperson for the Attorney Gen’s office said that “the Attorney General is reviewing the allegations of misconduct and is considering their merit.

We will determine whether to take further action.”

The attorney for a woman who was married to her boyfriend before the AG issued her a divorce notice told me that there’s a process for dealing with complaints against probate clerks.

“If you file a complaint against a probate clerk, you’ll have to go through the court process,” he explained.

“There are things like you can’t file a lawsuit.

The courts have to make a decision.”

He added that the process is “fair and impartial,” and that the judge can “set a hearing date and make a ruling.”

The Attorney General’s office did not respond to my questions about whether the AG will investigate the probacy case.

“It’s a very complex issue,” the attorney said.

“You don’t have an independent judge making the final decision, and you have to work with the courts to figure out the best course of action.

And I think that’s the best way for people to deal with it.

I think it’s the right thing to do.

It’s an unusual case.”

But it’s also a very simple case.

According to the Attorney’s Office, there are three things that a probates clerk has to do to perform the marriage of a couple in Pennsylvania: The clerk must: Have a license to perform marriages; Be able to prove to a judge in court that the two people in the marriage are the parents of the child; and Be able determine if the person in the relationship is in good standing with the marriage.

(The AG says the marriage contract between the couple is not the basis for the license.)

The AG did not immediately respond to a request for

How to Get Your Marriage License in Pennsylvania

How do I get my marriage license in Pennsylvania?

It may sound like a simple process, but it is actually a lot of work and a lot more involved than you might think.

We have the following tips on how to get your marriage license: 1.

Check your county clerk’s website for the latest news and information about the state’s marriage license laws.


Visit your county courthouse.

The clerk will tell you if you can get a license.


Fill out the county clerk application and mail it in.

You can then bring your original copy of your marriage certificate with you to the courthouse.


After your marriage licenses are delivered, you will have 30 days to complete the required paperwork.

If you have any questions about getting your license, you can call the Pennsylvania State Police at 1-800-252-4343.


You’ll need to fill out an application to get married in Pennsylvania.

You must provide your name, date of birth, social security number, date and place of birth and the name and address of your spouse.


After you submit the application, the clerk will email you a certificate of marriage.

The certificate of the marriage is the official document from which you can legally obtain your marriage.


You will have two days to sign and return the certificate of your newlywed spouse.


If your marriage has not yet been recognized, you may be required to pay a $35 fee to the clerk to get a marriage license.


The Pennsylvania Department of Revenue will send you a certified copy of the court’s decision if you’ve lost a license or if you’re trying to get one.


If the state is still reviewing your marriage record, you’ll need the court order if you want to get another license.


If a judge has issued a marriage certificate to a spouse in another state, the marriage license may be revoked.

You should file a request for a revocation notice with the Pennsylvania Department Of Revenue within 60 days after receiving the court certificate of a marriage between a Pennsylvania resident and a foreign citizen.


If Pennsylvania has not issued a license to your new spouse, you must apply for a license within 90 days after you get your new license.


The department of the state where your new marriage is registered will send out a marriage form to you, which includes a marriage fee and the information you’ll have to fill in to get an official marriage license from the Pennsylvania Marriage Board.


You may also want to check the marriage certificate website of your county to see if your marriage is recognized there.


You could also check with the state treasurer to see what fees you’ll be required for filing your tax returns.